The Righteous Vine Mission (TRVM)
Is an evangelical and a philanthropic Christian organization established in Accra, Ghana. The core mandate is to spread the salvation message of Jesus Christ throughout the world and in the process, engage in humanitarian activities in deprived communities. In the book of John 15:5, Jesus said, “I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing”. Jesus, who being the vine is also the righteous and the holy one of God. In John 12:32, he also said: “and if I be lifted up from earth, will draw all people to myself”. The mission of the vine therefore is to gather the world to Himself. TRVM, was therefore established to be a channel through which the salvation message of Christ would be preached to draw men to Jesus. The preaching of Christ and the establishment of mission centres to propagate the message of Christ Jesus is the fundamental purpose of TRVM.
However, through mission experience and our understanding of scriptures about Saint Paul’s missionary journeys in the history of the church, philanthropism is an important aspect of the Christ message. It is an error to leave out help for the needy from the spread of the good news. Jesus was emphatic about this as he narrated to followers about what it means to love him in Mathew 25:31-40 and concluded:
“…truly I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me”. Moreover, in the book of Galatians 2:9-10, Saint Paul reported:
“…and when James and Cephas and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given to me, they gave the right hand of fellowship to Barnabas and me, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. Only, they asked us to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do.”
The Apostle Paul in His evangelical journeys was eager to help the poor and this same was the charge given him by those who seemed pillars of the church at the time. Jesus showed compassion for the poor and wherever he stepped whiles walking on the face of this earth, he graced the poor. TRVM upholds this practice in high esteem. We find it a duty not to just share the gospel but as well send relief to the deprived.
TRVM is a Christ apologetic organization and a super spreader of love and kindness to all humanity.
The core Mission of TRVM are:
- Evangelize everywhere in Africa presenting the message of truth in the power of the Holy Spirit as He leads.
- To have a network of TRVM across Africa and the globe at large
- To effectively train and raise faithful Christians who will be committed to the message of Truth which is in Christ Jesus
- To revive the church in the Spirit of the Lord as He leads through crusades and programmes
- To train young Spirit filled Christian leaders to carry on with the mission of Christ uncompromised
The core Vision of TRVM are:
- To be active and effective in spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ in India, China and in many parts of Indonesia
- To influence a new and a strong wave of Christian apologetics in resistant nations across the world
- To become a powerhouse of moral and spiritual influence in many nations, projecting the irresistible name of Jesus everywhere
- To reach out and help converts from other faiths who are being persecuted because of their decision to follow Christ Jesus.